This User Agreement (the “Agreement”) lists the conditions that shall dictate the relationship existing between Concerned Africans, (the “Management”) and you (the “User”) who shall agree to the terms of this Agreement by virtue of accessing www.ConcernedAfricans.Org (the “Platform”), which Concerned Africans owns and operates.
(A) Other than page cacheing, User agrees not to download or modify the Platform without written consent of the Concerned Africans. Only with express written permission shall User be allowed to use the Concerned Africans’ trademark for any reason.
(B) User may not make any commercial use of the Platform or the information contained herein, without Concerned Africans’ express written consent. User may not make any business application of his or her News feed or Timeline. Nor shall User frame the Platform in any manner to enclose any trademark. User may not make use of data mining, robots, or other extraction tools in connection with User’s use of the Platform.
(C) Any action taken by User that violates this section shall terminate User’s license to use the Platform. When a user license is cancelled, such user must not open a different Concerned Africans account without stated written authorization granted by Concerned Africans.
(D) Concerned Africans may, at its sole discretion, take any action it deems necessary should User violate any of the terms of this Agreement.
(E) Concerned Africans do not help User in sharing any object over which the User doesn’t have any right of usage, besides offering a platform wherein Users could converse , share whatever he or she have right to utilize. Any user uploading videos, audio, document, hyperlinks, games on the Platform’s blogs, groups, feed, or any other pages/features on the Concerned Africans.Org Platform, such user must have the right to post such objects. Concerned Africans never give warranty about the quality of any products published on the Concerned Africans.Org platform, together with audio and video calls carried out on the Platform. Concerned Africans gives no assurance that any feature shall be obtainable on the Platform at every moment.
(F). Users accepts that Concerned Africans have the right to momentarily or totally take off any object uploaded on the account of the user, in the event that our management or www.Concerned Africans.Org is going through challenges, and also Concerned Africans have the right to add such objects to the account of the user when Concerned Africans believes the challenge has been fixed. In addition, the responsibility of the user to apply the personal privacy option to determine who sees their posts as well as who interacts with them. This is important because whenever a user makes a post or publish a content making use of the general setting, that user has by default made it possible for everybody, both those that have as well as without Concerned Africans account to gain access to and utilize details connected with his or her account. Concerned Africans provides no guarantees with regards to how the setting function operates, together with the verity of any product or interaction published by other users of the Platform.
- User agrees that in using the Concerned Africans’ Services, User will not post any Content that contains:
Concerned Africans, in its sole discretion, shall determine if any content posted on the Platform violates this Section 2 and may alter or delete anything posted by a User that it deems to have violated this Section.
- THE SERVICE.Concerned Africans provides, through the Platform, a venue through which Users may connect, learn, interact, share and influence others in a constructive manner. There are, however, some rules that Users using the platform must follow.
(A) User agrees to assign Concerned Africans all intellectual property rights in the content of any item placed on the Platform, to the extent that User is able to do so.
(B) User grants to Concerned Africans a royalty free right to use, distribute, and copy any content contained in any post placed on the Platform (in whole or in part), or otherwise communicated to Concerned Africans through the Platform and a license to incorporate it into other works in any manner that Concerned Africans sees fit.
(C) Publishing on the Platform does not require any payment in favor of Concerned Africans; however, Concerned Africans may require individuals who desire to make particular publication on the Platform to pay some fees. The cost of which is displayed on the price plan in a different place on the Platform (the “Fee”). Every fee is required to be paid in Dollars or Euros. In case the publication is designed for business / commercial purpose the users shall be needed to support their trading level by making any of the following documents available:
- A Registered Company Name
- A vat Number
- A document from the Revenue declaring the status of the user
Furthermore, in the event it’s not clear regarding how the publication connect in with the user’s current business they shall be instructed to offer a brief clarification through e-mail highlighting why the publication is needed, what it really projects as well as the connection to the business of the user.
(E) All information provided to our management /Concerned Africans by User is current and true to the best of User’s knowledge. User agrees to update said information in the event any of it changes.
- LINKING TO THE PLATFORM.User may link to the Platform so long as he or she abides by the following: (i) User must attach an ® to “Concerned Africans;” (ii) alter the content of the linked-to page; (iii) alter any of Concerned Africans’ intellectual property; (iv) the site linking to the Platform must adhere to the standards set out in Section 2 of this User Agreement; and (v) User must comply with any request to remove the link to the Platform.
- TERMINATION/SUSPENSION OF THE SERVICE.Concerned Africans reserves the right to suspend or terminate User’s access to the Service at its sole discretion if User is in material breach of this Agreement and (i) Concerned Africans has informed User in writing of said breach and User failed to remedy said breach; or (ii) said breach is something that may not be remedied. User may not circumvent this action by any means and should User attempt to do so through the payment of extra Fees, User forfeits all right and title to those Fees regardless of Concerned Africans’ further action to suspend or terminate the Services. In such circumstance, users cannot set up a second account since it is not allowed to register more than a single private account on Concerned Africans.Org. Furthermore, user cannot assign/transfer his or her Concerned Africans account to another person.
Specifically, Concerned Africans may suspend or terminate User’s access to the Service at its sole discretion if (i) User has not paid outstanding Fees; (ii) Concerned Africans reasonably believes there is a risk of loss or damage to Concerned Africans in any way if Concerned Africans does not suspend or terminate User’s access to the Services; (iii) the law requires Concerned Africans to suspend or terminate User’s access to the Services; (iv) Concerned Africans reasonably believes that User is accessing or using the Services in an illegal manner; (v) Concerned Africans receives a serious complaint regarding User’s use of the Services; or (vi) any reason Concerned Africans deems necessary, at its sole discretion.
- USER ACKNOWLEDGMENTS. User acknowledges and agrees to the following:
(A) The Application is just a platform whereby Users may connect, gets comments, conduct, share ideas, exchange and influence his or her viewers in a constructive manner. Concerned Africans is not a privy to whatever exchange carried out on the Platform and provides no guarantees whatsoever kind – either stated or assumed – regarding any association made on the Platform. Neither does Concerned Africans provides any guarantees about the correctness of any comment made by any User on the Platform.
(C) Concerned Africans holds, in its singular judgment, the right to take off such videos/materials. But, in case Concerned Africans takes out mentioned videos/materials, those videos/materials could still be accessible on the platform or wherein the contents came from. Any User that inputs his or her contact number, or anything related to 3rd party services, the user comprehends and consents to the Terms and conditions of usage, Security, Cookie Rules of stated 3rd party services. User carries full obligation regarding legality, mistakes, exclusions, discrepancies, or otherwise. Therefore, User will be held liable for any consequences for any material transferred using such 3rd party services, which includes violations of the privileges of any 3rd party.
(D) No communications by Concerned Africans through the Platform are intended to endorse or guarantee any communications/transactions made through the Platform. Concerned Africans bears no responsibility related to any transaction and User must conduct his or her due diligence before executing any such transaction.
(E) By virtue of using the Service, User may receive service-related emails of which User may not opt-out of receiving.
(F) User bears sole responsibility for the content of the material submitted with regard to legality, errors, omissions, inaccuracy, or otherwise. As such, User shall be held responsible for any repercussions for any content he or she posts on the Platform, including violations of the rights of any third party.
(G) By using the Service, User may be exposed to offensive content and Concerned Africans shall bear no responsibility for any such exposure.
(H) Due to the processes involved in providing the Service, any content posted by User may be transmitted over several networks, and may be altered to fit the technical requirements of such networks.
- USER REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES.User represents and warrants the following:
- Any User that publishes a post on the Platform must be at least 18 years of age.
- Any item posted on the Platform accurately and adequately describes the material /product.
- User will not knowingly violate this User Agreement in posting any item.
(D) User shall not use any third-party program to alter the proper working of the Platform. User also agrees not to use any automatic device to copy any of the Platform’s content without written Consent from Concerned Africans.
(E) User must not make use of an identical identifier/ username for his or her account, if that occurred, we hold the right to take away or restore that identifier/ username.
(F) User cannot make use of the Concerned Africans Platform in the event that he or she has been found guilty of sexual offences.
(G) User must not mark other users or send out invites to non-users without their consent.
(H) User shall follow all applicable rules regarding transmission of content through the Internet in the jurisdiction in which User resides and accesses the Platform.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.All content on the Platform is Concerned Africans’ property or that of its content suppliers and bears intellectual property protection. Concerned Africans does not grant to User a license to use any such intellectual property.
To notify Concerned Africans of any copyright-infringing content, please contact us at [email protected] Africans.org.
- RESPECTIVE LIABILITIES.
(A) The terms that apply to this Platform are those contained in this User Agreement and no other rights are to be incorporated, either expressly or implicitly. Concerned Africans acknowledges its liability in situations pertaining to breach of contract or negligence however, Concerned Africans shall assume no liability for (i) losses from any User’s use of the Services; (ii) any dispute between two Users of the Platform; (iii) negligence or breach of contract by any User of the Platform or any other third party; (iv) any failure to mitigate losses by any User; (v) failure to comply with obligations imposed by this User Agreement; and (vi) any liability caused by the modification of this User Agreement. User hereby releases Concerned Africans and any affiliates of any claims, demands, damages, costs, penalties, and liabilities, however arising out of or in connection with the Services.
(B) User acknowledges User’s liability for any breach of contract or negligence connected with the Services and agrees to indemnify Concerned Africans and its officers, employees, and agents against all claims, demands, damages, costs, penalties, and liabilities caused by any breach of this Agreement by User.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY.The Platform is provided as-is without warranties of any kind, express or implied and use of the Service is at User’s sole risk. Concerned Africans makes no warranties including but not limited to:
(A) any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement;
(B) that the Platform or the services will meet your requirements;
(C) that the Platform will be secure, uninterrupted, accessible, or error free; and/or
(D) that any information, data, or content will be accurate, reliable, complete, timely, or free from viruses or other destructive code.
- Concerned Africans may utilize any communications made by and between Concerned Africans and User in any way it sees fit. There is no right of confidentiality in any such communications.
- ERRORS AND OMISSIONS. There may be mistakes in the content of the Platform including that of errors. Concerned Africans shall bear no liability for any such inaccuracies and/or mistakes.
- NO AFFILIATION. User agrees and acknowledges that User’s relationship with Concerned Africans is that of an independent contractor and Concerned Africans has no duty to the Users beyond that which is expressly stated on the Platform. In particular, User agrees and acknowledges that Concerned Africans has no duty regarding (i) User’s access to the Platform or Services; (ii) what content is accessed through the Platform or Concerned Africans’ services; (iii) what content other Users publish or make available through the Platform or Concerned Africans’ services; or (iv) how other Users view or interpret any content made available through the Platform or Concerned Africans’ Services.
- PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.Some of the information contained on the Platform may be for products or services that are not available in User’s jurisdiction. There is no guarantee every product or service on the Platform will be available to every User.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS.Some links on the Platform lead to third party websites that Concerned Africans has no control over or affiliation with. User agrees that Concerned Africans bears no responsibility for the content or availability of these websites.
- Concerned Africans may alter this User Agreement from time to time. Upon such alteration, the Platform will display the changes and there shall be no other notification of such changes.
- Should any component of this User Agreement be held unenforceable for any reason, then the rest of the agreement shall be enforced and interpreted as if the unenforceable portion had not been in the original agreement.
- This User Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Nigeria. This User Terms was authored in English and also been turned to various languages and versions. For the sake of eventuality, the English version remains supreme if there should be any need for interpretation.
- NO WAIVER.Should any party not require performance of any component of this Agreement, it shall not be construed as a waiver of the right to enforce said component at any time thereafter.
Prohibited Items. The following items are not to be distributed on the Platform, notwithstanding any other sections that expressly allow categories of such items, or such items with
- Pornographic items
- Unclassified films and unclassified computer games
- Adult services and products
- Illicit drugs, tobacco, and liquor
- Pet Food
- Pet Medication
- Sports Supplements
- Weapons (including, but not limited to firearms, crossbows, knives, and swords)
- Hazardous materials (e.g., chemicals, biological materials, radioactive materials)
- Human remains
- Deceased and preserved animals
- Animal products (e.g., eggs, ivory)
- Radar detectors and other prohibited speed measuring/evading products
- Surveillance equipment
- Satellite or cable descramblers
- Magnetic stripe/smart card programming devices
- Items referring to Nazism, the SS, or the Ku Klux Klan
- Authentic German or Japanese WWII objects
- Government-issued identifying articles
- False identification articles
- Government worker uniforms (e.g., law enforcement, emergency services)
- Security uniform
- Transportation uniform (e.g., pilot, stewardess, mass transit)
- Medical equipment
- Gaming/gambling machines
- Any transport tickets
- Boat moorings
- Products subject to a recall
- Vehicle identification plates
- Items that relate to a specific crime or crime generally
- Religiously or racially offensive items
- Second hand swimwear or lingerie
- Credit notes
Artwork – Any art to be shared through the platform must meet the standards for vulgarity laid out in our User Agreement. All art must be appropriate to be viewed by a minor and may not contain any representation of frontal nudity, human genitalia, or a nipple. Furthermore, artwork to be shared on the Platform may not depict any person that is under 18 years of age.